|The Apollo cable lasher
will give you all of these advanced features and operating
- The newest addition to GMP's line of proven
lashers, Apollo has all of the versatility and performance
features you need to easily handle today's broadband lashing
applications, solving all of the problems associated with
pulling parallel to the strand and through densely crowded
- Lashes any telcom cable/innerduct combination
up to 4 in. (10 cm) diameter. Lashes to strand sizes
1/4 in. to 3/8 in. (6 - 10 mm) diameter
- Holds two coils of industry standard wire .045
in. x 1200 ft. (1.1 mm x 365 m) or .038 in. x 1600 ft. (1.
mm x 488 m)
- Under 39 lbs., (17.7 kgs) without wire, 12-1/2
in. (318 mm) diameter
- Parallel-pull capability overcomes all terrain
obstacles. Interference-free over-lashing with no
- Wire tension constant regardless of amount on
spool. No lasher backroll when pulling force removed.
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to handle
Front rollers guide cables through the machine
- All smooth edges throughout provide 360°
protection against cable damage. Manual clutch
release allows speedy span transfers
- The Apollo and every GMP lasher is fully
serviceable to "good-as-new" specifications at our factory
and at factory-trained service locations around the globe.
- Each lasher includes a 6 ft. bridle rope
assembly with snap hooks, an information and operations
manual and a heavy duty storage chest.